Allocate, track and maintain your tangible assets.
The QuickFMS Physical Assets Management module offers a complete inventory solution for tracking fixed physical and consumable assets within your corporate locations. Goods are followed throughout their life cycle, with allocated items such as cars, laptops and mobile phones mapped at employee level.
With the Physical Asset Management module, you can better regulate asset availability and distribution with features that allow you to:
- Track asset consumption by department, project or facility
- Allocate assets to employees or locations for better identification and traceability
- Trace inter/intra movement of assets with gate passes
- View the availability of assets, and manage stock room/supply inventories for all locations
- Follow the life cycle of an asset, from requisition and installation to disposal
- Manage the insurance and warranty details of physical assets
- Generate unique asset IDs with optional integration of barcodes/RFID
- Group assets under category, sub-category, brand and model
- Approve/deny new and existing physical asset request forms
- Monitor asset depreciation
- Create processes for installing any asset in a space
- View new to old asset ratios
- Receive alerts for minimum quantity checks and reorders
- Standardize the space-asset requirements for expanding your business
- Generate MIS reports and utility data
To learn more about how this solution can help your facility operate its fixed assets more efficiently, contact us now for more information or to request a demonstration presentation.