Today’s volatile business environment, the growing intricacy generation of high-impact technologies such as cloud computing, analytics, Saas and motility etc, pose tough challenges to management. Organizations need to be more adept, capable and agile to address the dynamic business environment. In order to address them, companies in all sectors and topology are focusing more on and allocating resources on business process management (BPM).
What Business process management (BPM) is?
- It is Systematic approach to making an organization’s workflow effective, efficient and capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- It aims to reduce human error, miscommunication and focus stakeholders on the requirements of their roles.
Innosoft’s Business Process Management (BPM) solution leverages the strengths of SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013 Workflow Services, SharePoint Designer, Windows Workflow Foundation and 3rd party enterprise scale BPM products such as Nintex, K2 and more.
There are a number of enhancements that have been added in SharePoint Designer 2013, which provide new functionality as well as streamlining the workflow development experience. These added features allow designers to do more with workflows without requiring a developer to write custom code.
Our SharePoint Experts enables to automate business processes, from simple to complex, so that you can measure, manage and improve your operational performance and reduce the burden on administrative tasks while improving connectivity between different levels in your organization.
Innosoft BPM practice delivers the following business benefits
- Improve efficiency and reduce operating costs by eliminating manual, time-consuming processes.
- Reduce errors associated with manual entry and information duplication.
- Ensure management has the right information at the right time.
- Improve visibility of your business processes through live reports and metrics.
- Expand your current processes by easily defining and implementing new workflow